About Me

Hello, Im Natalia Madrigal and I am a student at Arizona State University. I am currently enrolled in the school of Community Resources and Development, majoring in Tourism. I will be graduating in May of 2013, and will be out in the real world searching for a job in the event planning industry. However before then I will be sharing important or interesting things that occur throughout my life... enjoy!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

09.21.10

R.I.P.
 "Ruffy" 


I love you, and will miss your furry friendship forever. 
I still remember the day I meet him, Christmas day, December 25, 1994. I was four years old and it was the best-est present I received and till this day still is. I will miss everything he did and was. I love you Ruffy and my you rest in peace xoxo 

12.25.94 - 09.21.10

No comments:

Post a Comment