About Me

Hello, Im Natalia Madrigal and I am a student at Arizona State University. I am currently enrolled in the school of Community Resources and Development, majoring in Tourism. I will be graduating in May of 2013, and will be out in the real world searching for a job in the event planning industry. However before then I will be sharing important or interesting things that occur throughout my life... enjoy!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

bloody nose

Well recently I've happen to help many friends fix there bloody noses. So if you ever get a bloody nose do not freak out! The most important thing is do not tilt your head back tilt it forward in a down position. Also stuff your nostril with tissue and pinch the top of your nose at the arch. One great technique is rubbing something cold up and down your spinal cord and between your chest! Hope this helps you out! 

1 comment: