About Me

Hello, Im Natalia Madrigal and I am a student at Arizona State University. I am currently enrolled in the school of Community Resources and Development, majoring in Tourism. I will be graduating in May of 2013, and will be out in the real world searching for a job in the event planning industry. However before then I will be sharing important or interesting things that occur throughout my life... enjoy!

Monday, August 9, 2010

California

Home sweet home! After being away for about a year for school I am now back in Cali for some before-school vacationing. Being home means a lot more to me now that I've been away at school (not that it didn't before) but times were rocky, and now I feel that our love and friendship has come together like it was before. I am glad to say that we are one small but happy family. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I like this. We need to hang out now that you're back!

    ReplyDelete